Thank you for taking the time to consider Pentagon Corporate. I am pleased to present the following information for your consideration. Rest assured you will be in good hands and your matter will be conducted with the highest level of attention, quality and timeliness.
About Pentagon Corporate
Pentagon Corporate is a specialist business valuation, corporate valuation, forensic accounting and corporate advisory firm.
We provide high quality work, exceptional client service, timeliness and a fixed fee range from the outset. We are highly skilled specialists, exclusively focused on our niche with a high level of experience.
States & Territories
Clients are Based
as Pentagon Corporate
Pentagon Corporate distinguishes itself through a number of points of difference, the main ones being:
- Expertise – Highly skilled specialists, exclusively focused on our niche with a high level of experience
- Professional – High quality, robust reports and clear reports, including detailed analysis, research & justification
- Certainty & Clarity – Clearly communicated scope and fixed fee at the outset, tailored approach and very responsive at all stages of the engagement
- An Obvious Choice – 100% independent, multiple testimonials from happy clients, exceptional value & competitive fees for high quality and timely outputs
- Business Valuations – Independent business and company valuation and forensic expert reports. For more details, click here.
- Company Valuations – Independent company and business valuation reports or expert reports, engaged either as a single expert / joint expert or as a shadow expert. For more details, click here.
- Forensic Accounting – Expert reports for litigation and court proceedings, either as a forensic single expert, forensic joint expert or as a forensic shadow expert. For more details, click here.
- Corporate Advisory – Information memorandums, financial modelling, due diligence, deal assistance, strategic analysis and value maximisation. For more details, click here.
Process & Timeline
The Client Services Agreement is signed and initial information is provided (basic information that is on hand, such as the historical, current and forecast (if available) financials.
Analysis & Queries
The financial information will be analysed and a tailored queries list will be issued, including financial and conceptual queries for your response. Industry research will be concurrently conducted.
Once responses to the queries are received (email responses or discussions or any combination), the draft report will be prepared and provided for feedback and to check factual accuracy.
Following feedback and any required discussions, the final report will be issued.
About Lance Gordon
Lance founded Pentagon Corporate in 2008 to provide high quality valuation, forensic accounting and corporate advisory services to the middle market. His background includes chartered accounting and investment banking, where he has worked with clients of all sizes, across a very wide and diverse range of industries.
Lance will perform all the tasks involved in this assignment and work will not handed to more junior staff, which is a common practice in larger firms.
- Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA), Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Postgraduate diploma of Accounting, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Postgraduate diploma Applied Finance & Investment, Kaplan Online Higher Education
- 1st class honours in Finance, Monash University
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance), Monash University
- Task Force Member – Applied Valuation subject
- Team Member – Advanced Valuation subject
- Assessor & Discussion Forum Facilitator – Applied Valuation subject
- Assessor & Discussion Forum Facilitator – Mergers & Acquisitions subject
- Assessor – Project Finance subject
Barrister & Founder of Immediation
Pentagon Corporate assisted us with a company valuation, demonstrating clear skill. They were great to work with and I recommend them. Pentagon Corporate also prepared an Information Memorandum and Investor Presentation which were highly valuable in raising capital. The work was very thorough and showed great attention to detail and responsiveness at all times.
Mergers & Acquisitions, NAB
Pentagon Corporate assisted me with the valuation of my business, which was very helpful in determining an exit price. The report produced was very detailed, thorough and professional. I was consistently updated on the status of the report with the finished product being ready in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to recommend Pentagon Corporate.
Principal, JosephDavid Lawyers
I engaged Pentagon Corporate for a Family Law dispute. We were provided with timely and reliable information and a very useful, thorough and well presented Company business valuation in a complex financial dispute, which ultimately proved extraordinarily valuable in the resolution of the matter by agreement. I highly recommend Pentagon Corporate’s services and will continue to engage them in future matters.
We offer extremely competitive fees, which are generally around one half to one third of the large firms (such as the second-tier accounting firms) and work is not delegated to junior staff to save on hourly rates. In most circumstances we offer a fixed fee, which provides fee certainty for you (we believe there is no certainty to clients with an hourly rate in the absence of a cap).
Please contact us now to discuss the details of your matter, whereby we will work out a fixed fee for you during the phone call. Additionally, please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any other information, and we look forward to working with you on your important matter.